Nitecore NU20 LED Headlamp
Providing ample output in a compact design, the NU20 LED Headlamp is one of Nitecore's smallest and most efficient headlamps to date. Equipped with a powerful CREE XP-G2 S3 LED, this tiny illuminator can produce up to 360 Lumens of brilliant white light that can reach over 250 feet away, providing all the illumination you'll need for up close activities or for viewing from a distance. The light also comes with 3 dimmer outputs ranging from 220 Lumens down to just 1 Lumen, as well as a pair of tactical outputs for unique situations. The headlamp uses a specialized micro-textured reflector that allows it to provide 100 degrees of evenly dispersed light, clearly illuminating anything in your line of sight. The NU20 is operated using a simple push-button switch on its body and is attached to a special hollow-carved head clip which allows it to pivot up to 52 degrees vertically, allowing for a wide variety of lighting angles to fit any situation.
Designed for the Active User
The NU20 is designed to be as convenient as it is capable. At just over two inches in length and weighing under 2 ounces, this little lamp won't weigh you down, making it ideal for camping trips, late night runs, and other active endeavors. Crafted from durable polycarbonate materials, this rugged light is both waterproof and impact resistant, allowing it to endure the wear and tear of the elements and frequent use. The lamp's easily-adjustable headband conforms to nearly any head size and is made from comfortable but tough nylon material.
Internal Power Source
Unlike most headlamps, the NU20 has no need for replacement batteries, instead it has been designed with a convenient rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack. The potent battery pack can power the lamp on its highest output for 30 minutes and can run its 1 Lumen output for an astounding 100 hours before needing to recharge! The 600 mAh battery is recharged internally via the light's convenient micro-USB charging port and can be recharged up to 500 times before seeing any notable drop in its capacity.
- Compact and lightweight design for active use
- Durable polycarbonate body is impact resistant and waterproof
- Micro-textured reflector provides 100° of evenly dispersed, far-throwing illumination
- Hollow-carved head clip allows for 52° of vertical rotation for additional lighting angles
- Built-in 600mAh Lithium Ion battery recharged through micro-USB charging port
- Features a pair of special outputs
- S.O.S. Mode- Morse code flash used in emergency situations to signal for help
- Location Beacon- Energy efficient flash used to mark current position
- Easy-to-use body switch used to turn light ON/OFF, access all outputs
- Body switch doubles as LED power indicator
- comfortable nylon headband adjusts to nearly any head size
- USB charging cord included
- LED: CREE XP-G2 (S3) LED
- Power Source: Internal 600mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- IPX Rating: IPX-7 (Waterproof and submersible up to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 360 Lumens - 30 Minutes
- High - 220 Lumens - 6 Hours
- Medium - 40 Lumens - 7 Hours 45 Min.
- Low - 1 Lumens - 100 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 80 meters (262.5 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1600 cd
- Length - 2.19" (55.5 mm)
- Weight - 1.66 oz. (47 g)