For the youngest outdoors enthusiasts who can’t wait to get on the trail the RockIt youth backpack offers a rugged bag for them to carry daily. This trail inspired school pack will have them feeling like a mountaineer every time they step out the door for a trek to the bus stop. Built with 600 denier fabric, we know that the little tykes that will grow up to take on first ascents will put some wear and tear on their pack. This backpack can handle the beating.
Stocked with a myriad of features for a bag of its size, you will know that their permission slip will live in its own pocket separate from their PB & J sandwich. Additional features of this pack include a zippered top lid storage pocket, front panel zippered pocket, reflective panels for safety, dual side mesh pockets, elastic sternum strap, internal hydration sleeve, and reinforced haul handle. With all of this, the RockIt feels just as comfortable on the trail as it does in the classroom.
- Top loader style for youth adventurers
- Safety reflective points on side panel and shoulder straps
- Removable 1" waistbelt
- Dual side panel mesh storage pockets
- Elastic sternum strap and bite valve catch with safety whistle
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 2L
- Reinforce haul Handle
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 600d Poly
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 14.25" x 8" x 7" / 36 x 20.3 x 17.7 cm (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1"
- Waistbelt Circumference: up to 32"
- Torso Size: 13" -17"
- 975 cubic inches / 16 L
- Up to 15 lbs
- 14.5 oz / 0.41 kg