Mountainsmith’s most versatile backpack designed specifically for women, the Approach series is truly our most versatile line of packs. Whether you are heading out for a day hiking on the trail or using this as your daily commute bag to campus or the office, the Approach 25 offers extensive organization. At an ideal 25 liter size, you will find yourself carrying the Approach 25 on both weekdays and adventure-filled weekends.
This dual panel loader bag is chock full of features including a 1.5” removable waist belt, ridged EVA back panel padding, front panel stretch mesh panel pocket, generous tool attachment loops, side mesh pockets, and hydration sleeve with port. All of that is built into an ultra-durable package, thanks to the use of CORDURA® fabric.
- Reflective front panel attachment point
- Tool / Trekking pole carry
- Side compression straps
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Removable 1.5" waistbelt
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- Elastic sternum strap and bite value catch with safety whistle
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- 305d Multi-Rip Cordura®HP
- 610d Cordura ®HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 19" x 10.5" x 7.25" / 48.2 x 26.6 x 18.4 cm
- (H x W x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso Size: 15" -20"
- 1525 cubic inches / 25 L
- Up to 35 lbs
- 1 lbs 9 oz. / 0.70 kg