The Static V2 delivers exceptional comfort that weighs just a pound and packs down to the size of a soda can. An excellent choice for backcountry travellers who don’t feel the need to abandon all luxury, the V2’s body-mapped ergonomic design, oversized sleeping area and dynamic side rails cushion and cradle the body for a better night’s sleep. Advanced materials are used to shed weight without sacrificing durability, and the V chamber construction minimizes air movement to maintain maximum insulating performance.
|Weight||16.33 oz / 463 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 183 cm x 59 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 8" / 7.62 cm x 20.3 cm|
|Fabric||30D Polyester Top, 75D Polyester Bottom|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 30D Polyester Material on the top provides lightweight comfort with 75D material providing superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 16.3oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 30D top and 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.