The Maxfield 4 is a three-season tent offering an ultra lightweight structure without compromises. Designed to deliver comfortable interior space, revolutionary packability, and intelligently designed storage. Large vestibules maximize exterior equipment storage resulting in more useable interior space. Sil-nylon fabrics and premium aluminum hardware deliver maximum strength without sacrificing weight. Innovative roll style stuff sack ensures a clean work surface for tent setup and ease of repackaging. Fast fly capable. .
- Tapered tent design creates a spacious living area at an incredibly lightweight.
- Innovative roll style stuff sack ensures a clean work surface for tent setup and ease of repackaging.
- Large vestibules provides storage for all of your adventure gear.
- Spacious front vestibule for quickly accessed items.
- Interior access to rear vestibule.
- Four interior mesh storage pockets.
- Three port ventilation optimizes airflow, decreasing condensation.
- Fast fly capable.
|Packed Weight||5 lb 8 oz / 2.5 kg|
|Pack Size||6 in x 19 in / 5.2 cm x 48.3 cm|
|Trail Weight||5 lb x 1 oz / 2.3 kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||3 lb 14 oz / 1.8 kg (Requires Footprint)|
|Floor Area||53 sq feet / 4.92 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||86 in x 96 in / 218 cm x 243 cm|
|Vestibule Area||18.6 sq ft / 1.73 sq m|
|Peak Height||44.5 in / 113 cm|
|Pole Construction||Single Chain Aluminum 7001, Eco Friendly Coating|
|Mesh Fabric||20D Nylon No-see-um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||15D Sil/PU Nylon Ripstop 1200mm|
|Floor Fabric||40D PU Nylon Ripstop 3000mm|