Nitecore NU30 LED Headlamp
Hands-Free Lighting For Any Situation!
One of the most versatile headlamps on the market today, the Nitecore NU30 LED Headlamp is perfect for every day and tactical users alike. This multi-faceted headlamp uses its primary CREE XP-G2 S3 LED to generate up to 400 Lumens of wide angle illumination that can throw nearly 400 feet! In addition to its max output, the primary LED can produce numerous dimmer outputs ranging from 180 Lumens all the way down to just 1 Lumen, providing a number of lighting options to fit your specific needs. The NU30 can even use its CREE LED to produce an efficient location beacon to mark your current position or an emergency S.O.S. signal when crucial help is needed.
Superb Secondary LEDs
In addition to its primary CREE LED, the NU30 features two pairs of auxiliary LEDs, one white and one red, for more specialized lighting needs. The white LEDs produce 35 Lumens of high CRI light, which appears extremely similar to natural sunlight, making it ideal for photography and less strenuous on the eyes. The red LEDs is less disruptive to wildlife and helps you preserve your natural night vision, perfect for late-night hunting. All 3 light sources are controlled by an easy-to-use dual switch interface located on the top of the lamp, which can be easily operated using one hand.
Rather than relying on batteries that will need routine replacing, the NU30 runs on a convenient internal Lithium Ion battery pack. The micro-USB rechargeable battery pack can hold a charge of 1800 mAh, which can power the headlamp on its lowest brightness for a remarkable 330 hours! The NU30 even comes with a power indicator built into its dual body switch, flashing a red LED to display the battery pack's remaining charge.
- Body made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate
- Smooth aluminum reflector provides 100° wide, far-reaching beam
- Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT) allows for optimal reflector performance, improving beam concentration
- Lamp head able to pivot 60° downward for additional lighting angles
- Constant current circuit ensures steady output
- Pair of tactical outputs
- S.O.S. Mode: Produces special Morse code flash for emergency situations
- Beacon Mode: Emits efficient flash to mark current position
- Secondary LEDs on either side of primary LED for additional lighting options
- High CRI Auxiliary LEDs: Perfect for close-range lighting. Provides superior color rendering, closer to natural sunlight.
- Red LEDs: Used to help preserve natural night vision, less disruptive to wildlife. Comes with steady and flashing outputs.
- Dual switch interface controls the white and red LEDs separately, easily operated with one hand
- Switches double as LED power indicator, flashing to denote remaining charge
- Holding down both switches will engage Lockout Mode to prevent accidental activation
- Internal 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery pack is internally rechargeable via micro-USB charging port on side of the lamp
- Battery pack capable of being recharged up to 500 times before seeing decrease in capacity
- Comfortable nylon headband adjusts to nearly any head size
- Included Accessories:
- Nylon Headband
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- LED: 1 x CREE XP-G2 (S3) LED, 2 x White Auxiliary LEDs, 2 x Secondary Red LEDs
- Power Source: Built-In 1800 mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- IP Rating: IP67 (Dust-tight, waterproof and submersible up to 1 meter)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 400 Lumens - 1 Hour 15 Min.
- High - 180 Lumens - 22 Hours
- Medium - 36 Lumens - 25 Hours 15 Min.
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 330 Hours
- Auxiliary LEDs (High CRI) - 35 Lumens - 12 Hours
- Red - 19 Lumens - 13 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 121 meters (397 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3700 cd
- Length - 2.48" (63 mm)
- Width - 1.71" (43.4 mm)
- Depth - 1.24" (31.5 mm)
- Weight: 2.99 oz. (84.8 g)